Pages

24 August 2010

Dinner, Summertime Style

One of the things I love most about summer is how cold salads can count as the dinnertime meal. Hurrah! Recently, Jeanette brought over a pasta salad that forced me to have three servings it was so good. I'm not sure if my version is quite as magical, but it was still pretty darn good.

Toss together bow-tie pasta, chicken (grilled on the bbq and chopped up), sliced olives, chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, fresh baby spinach, garbanzo beans, and toss with favorite vinaigrette dressing. Serve with watermelon wedges and you're good to go!

5 comments:

  1. Salads and sandwiches made by someone else always taste better. We've had scorching weather since May with at least another month to of soaring temps. I'll be making this salad for sure because it's cool and simple enough to be made with a baby dangling from my hip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, oh yeah! This looks like my kind of dinner!!

    ReplyDelete