Pages

31 July 2010

We Like to Imagine We're All Friends

Jane's mission to refuel the squirrels was a success. I was sitting at the computer tippy-typing away when I heard, through the patio door, the crunch, crunch of a little mouth. Baby Budge! My how you've been growing!

Oh, yes. It's just me, not to fear. I'm just going to hold up this big black thing in front of my face and make clicking noises. Just pictures, my dear. Do keep enjoying your meal!

Oh, off you go. Not to worry. I'll leave you be. I completely understand. I don't want people taking pictures of me while I'm eating, either. Go tell your friends there is plenty more for them to eat and we'll all give you the privacy you most certainly require. Bon Appétit!

1 comment:

  1. Splendid! I love frisky backyard friends. Apparently so does Jane.

    ReplyDelete