Pages

23 July 2009

And Home Again

We made it home. Missed flight in Houston (yes, I did cry) and Peter and I made it stand-by on a 10pm flight. Sweet brother-in-law managed to pick us up at 1am courtesy of a mid-flight, make-shift phone chain on a Texas woman's cell phone. Pops just got in a few hours ago, after spending the night in the Houston airport. The poor dear.

Phew! Sooo good to be back home together. I've got my girls running about me, Pops napping, the laundry machine humming (What's that?? Clean laundry?), and the house in general disorder. Just where I want to be.

Thank you dear ones for taking this journey with us! Pictures and details to come...

6 comments:

  1. Anna! I'm so glad you are all home safe and sound. I've enjoyed following your journey and praying for you all. Hope to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am glad you made it home safely, and it sounds like you had quite an adventurous trip. Can't wait to hear the stories you have to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home! Too bad for the missed flight and then poor pops having to spend the night in the airport. Hopefully you can really relax for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord, for bringing my friend home safely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Relish it and enjoy being together. I can't wait to hear about your adventures and what God has been showing you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoo-hoo! looking forward to many pictures and stories about everything!

    ReplyDelete